Monday, June 2, 2008

Cook out Fun.








We decided to get together with Stacey Brent and their kids and have a cook out on Saturday night. The kids FINALLY got a slide for their swing set and Drew and I got it all painted like new. They all seemed to have a really good time playing on it. Not that the new paint made a difference to them. We had a great time with everyone. We enjoy getting together and just hanging out so much! All the kids seem to get along really well except Tanner got a little to bully happy and started to pick on Landon so Uncle Drew had to put him in his place. He pinned him down and let Landon stick grass up his nose. Lena thinks she needs to wear her safety glasses when she rides on her bike and I told Drew that the neighbors are going to think she is handicapped. Her and Meg were in their own world the entire night and Landon decided he needed a sleep over with Robert. I am so thankful that my kids have cousins that they enjoy spending time with.

1 Comment:

  1. Stacey Crandall said...
    It was fun... Thanks again for having us out. We love it! I love Lena's glasses. The picture of Meg whispering to Lena is too cute!

Post a Comment