Sunday, June 15, 2008

I want to wish my husband a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!! He is an awesome dad and I love and appreciate him very much!!! I honestly couldn't ask for anything more!! He loves me and the kids unconditionally and shows us that he does everyday! The kids and I woke up today and cooked him a nice breakfast and then we all curled up on the bed and watched Alvin and the chipmunks. Later in the day we had a cook out with my family and everyone seemed to really enjoy being around. The kids loved seeing each other and even though it was HOT we stuck it out for hours outside and just enjoyed the conversation! I love you all and thanks for joining us. I really hope that Lena grows up to have the same close relationship with her dad that I have with mine! He has always been my HERO!




Love, Missy