7 years ago
Saturday, May 31, 2008
So this is Drew's best friend Mark and let me just say he is one of a kind!!! If you ever get the chance to meet him you won't soon forget him. He has been a really good friend to both of us. Okay so he hasn't always been a good friend to both of us, Mark and I had some difference of opinion when I started dating Drew. But we have become close and I honestly consider him like a brother to me. Our kids even call him Uncle Mark and love it when the big kid comes over to play! I tease him just like I do my own brothers but come on Mark you just leave yourself wide open and make it so easy for me. He has always been the first one at our door if we have ever needed any help with anything from moving to a new house, someone to drive to Salt Lake and pick up boots for me or just a simple shoulder to cry on. Drew and Mark have been through a lot together, probably more than I want to know about, and they love nothing better than getting together and remembering "that time when...", and things like the magic corn nut? We just want to say thanks Mark for always being there for us and don't forget we are here when you need the favor returned. We hope you have a great day and remember we love ya! By the way sorry about the man boob picture Mark but you know what my other choices were!
3 Comments:
-
- Talisha Style said...
June 1, 2008 at 9:09 PMHappy Birthday my love . your one stud !!!- Stacey Crandall said...
June 2, 2008 at 12:48 PMGood old Mark!! Always good for a laugh and a smile!! Hippo birdie!- Robyn said...
June 3, 2008 at 8:46 AMI want to see what your other picture choices were ;) Happy Birthday Mark!! Luv ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



