7 years ago
Sunday, June 8, 2008
We went to Stacey's house on Friday night for our weekly steak cook out (ok it's only been two weeks in a row but I think we should make it a ritual). Robert and Landon decided that they wanted to have a sleep over so Meg and Lena felt a little left out. Stacey kept Rob and Landon and Meg came home with us. The girls had a great time!! They played princess, house (of course Meg was the mom) and tooted away on the flutes that Uncle Chad brought home from Mexico for the kids. These girls are so funny together!! Their imagination runs WILD!
2 Comments:
-
- Robyn said...
June 9, 2008 at 3:09 PMWow......you are pretty daring!! You must have WAY more patience than I do. :)- Chad & Whit said...
June 10, 2008 at 10:35 AMI love this picture! I'll have to show Chad when he gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



