Friday, June 13, 2008

Lena has advanced!





















Well the day has come...Lena has advanced from curious child to TERROR!! This is the scene I found when I went upstairs from doing laundry. AHHHHH Lena what are you doing? All she could say in response was "HI MOM!" She had decided to take it upon herself to get her own movie out of Robert's room. Robert has always been one to climb on, in and around everything and anything. Lena has always been a big chicken when it came to that sort of thing. Well it is safe to say her fear has passed!!! I just can't imagine what she will do next!!

3 Comments:

  1. Stacey Crandall said...
    I like the creative post Rae! Looks good. Lena!!! You crazy little girl..... get down from there. What a stinker... You are in soo much trouble Drew and Rae :)
    Jessica said...
    She is so cute . . . but maybe I am just partial to blondes!
    mckenzie said...
    oh man i can see my world coming to this too! no wonder there are less women who die of heart-attacks, we know how to deal with the stress.

Post a Comment