Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Haircuts all around.....






Today I went in to get my haircut and Robert was in need of one so I put him in a chair. Little Lena came over to me and said "I want a haircut mom." Well we did it, we finally cut her beautiful white hair!!! The lady who cut it was very sweet and could tell that I wasn't sure about it so she saved her locks for me and put them in a bag as a keep sake! She looks adorable and I really like it a lot! Here are some pictures we took when we got home so everyone let me know what you think!!!

6 Comments:

  1. Chad & Whit said...
    Both of them are lookin good! I'm impressed they wanted haircuts, most little kids kick and scream and cry. Such well behaved children!
    Chad & Whit said...
    He'll have to come show us all the ropes and his mad skills. Maybe he can even get Nate up. I'm sure it would be easy when he isn't completely drunk too!
    Unknown said...
    I love the haircut. She looks so cute! We still haven't cut Aubrey's hair. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Love, Missy
    Brittney Q. said...
    Cute haircuts! You didn't post a picture of YOUR haircut though. :)
    Robyn said...
    I LOVE the hair cut!! It makes her look like such a little girl :) Robert's is pretty handsome as well!! Colby finally decided last night that maybe he would get a haircut (probably the first one in over 6 months!) I can only hope his turns out as well as Robert's :)
    Drew Israelsen Family said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment