Sunday, June 22, 2008
The kids haven't been swimming at grandma's for quit a while so I called her the other day to see what she was doing and she had some time for us to come over. Robert, Lena and myself put on our suits and headed over for a dip in the pool. It was tons of fun for the kids to spend some quality time with their grandma. I must say I enjoy her company myself!!
Lena and Robert both absolutely love the water they just can't get enough of it, which is why when our neighbors said they were going the the aquatic center today we packed up some lunches and headed out with them. We arrived before the pool opened so we went down the street to the park and played and ate our lunch. We learned at the park that if you push a 95 lb kid fast enough the centrifugal force will send him flying out of the merry go round!! Poor Tanner, he recovered okay and was even able to laugh about it. Robert and Lena both loved the slides at the pool. We all took turns taking Lena down the slide because she was so fun. The entire way down you could hear her yelling WHEEEEEEE!!!! The first time I took Robert down with me I wasn't holding him up at the end and he got dunked really good, but he was a great sport and continued to go down the slide. We had a great family day and we are all VERY worn out and ready for bed.
1 Comment:
-
- Robyn said...
June 23, 2008 at 1:32 PMWOW!! That is just WAY to much water for me :) It looks like you guys had a great time though!!



