Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I look like a Monster!


The other day while we were at the Aquatic center Lena was running on the wet concrete and needless to say her face met the pavement! It actually skidded across the pavement. When it happened I really didn't think it was that bad but the next day it looked like I had beat her! She looked in the mirror and said "I look like a monster!" Today if I put her in front of the mirror she won't even look at herself. If she does catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror she starts crying and says she needs medicine because it hurts. What a DRAMA QUEEN!!!!!

4 Comments:

  1. The Tulloss Family said...
    It does look pretty DRAMATIC! You know us girls, so concerned about our looks! If it was a boy he would be bragging it up. See ya soon! love, M
    Robyn said...
    OUCH! I think I would need medicine too :) Oh, to have the 'girl drama' in the house.
    Chad & Whit said...
    Ouch that looks painful! Poor dear.
    mckenzie said...
    that's so hard to see. craig has a black eye right now from falling and i feel so bad. poor crazy kids!

Post a Comment