Saturday, May 10, 2008

Father and Son Fishing




Drew and Robert went out on Chad's boat last Sunday and had a great time. Robert has talked about it all week. Drew enjoyed the bonding time with his son and Robert is convinced that he caught a fish but it got away...already telling fish stories. Whitney forwarded these pictures to me wish I could have been there but I am glad I got to see their time together through photographs. Robert is definitely an outdoors man! Get him outside and he will find something to do. I can honestly say that Robert never says that he is bored. He is very good at finding something to pass the time. He also has a great love of video games and can beat out his mom and dad on almost every game we have for the Wii. I love Robert very much one minute I look at him and think how much he is like me and the next thing I know he is doing something just like his dad. He has such a great love for life and wants to live every minute of it going full speed ahead!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment