Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just like mom......













We went and visited my mom on Mother's day and through out the visit I caught Lena doing some very cute spontaneous stuff. First I had just finished helping my mom clean up lunch and we were walking into the sitting room so she could show me the cute things she had bought for the grand daughters next "tea party" sleep over and I looked over and there was Lena on the floor just reading the funnies out of the Sunday paper. It was so cute she actually sat like this for sometime like she was in deep thought following what they were trying to portray. Then she got up from that spot and went downstairs were Robert Drew and Grandpa Rich were watching the Jazz game. We figured she had ganged up with Rob and had found something fun in the toy room. When we went downstairs to check on them she was no where to be found. As we went to the back room in her basement there she sat with her pooh doll propped up having a tea party with him. She was in her own world having a pot of honey with Pooh. IT WAS SO CUTE!! My mom couldn't help herself and sat down with her and continued the tea party. Lena is just like me. I would play with my dolls for HOURS. They all had pajamas that they would get changed into at night time and dressed in there clothes in the morning. She loves nothing more then playing with her dolls and being the mom. I grew up with a mom who loved playing house with me as much as I loved playing house. I have to thank my mom for feeding my imagination and letting it blossom.

1 Comment:

  1. The Tulloss Family said...
    That is SOOOO cute! I wish Aubrey played on her own like that. She is so social she always wants someone to do things with her. And a tea party around here lasts about 2 minutes.

Post a Comment