7 years ago
Tuesday, May 6, 2008

With Mothers Day coming up I wanted to give all our moms a big thank you! You are great Mothers. Since we are parents now we really understand all the hard work that went into keeping us in one piece to get us to adult hood! We also want to thank you for loving our kids and being proud of every accomplishment that they make, you are awesome grandma's. Robert has a label for each of his grandma's...there is the grandma with the pooh room and dinosaur puzzle....the grandma with the dog...and the grandma with the motorcycle. You all are leaving lasting impressions on my kids and for that I thank you! So thank you, thank you, thank you and WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!
1 Comment:
-
- Unknown said...
May 8, 2008 at 10:53 AMI love your blog! Thanks for letting me know. I feel closer to you guys already just being able to keep up on what's going on in your family. Happy Mother's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



