Tuesday, May 20, 2008
These are pictures that were taken over Mother's day weekend when we had a chance to see almost all of our family at birthday parties and visiting grandma's. For those of you we didn't catch up with we sure did miss you!! Robert and Lena just love spending time with any and all of their cousins. They have a lot of them and there are still more on the way. Together Drew and I have 26 nieces and nephews ranging from the ages of 20 years to 4 months old, with one on the way and we love each and everyone of them. Sometimes I just can't believe that Bonny is old enough to get married, (and yes is finally engaged) Andrew is preparing for a mission, and my little Tristan will be getting the priesthood. That makes me way older than I really am right? We enjoy spending time with our families and being a part of their lives. There is nothing better than hanging out with family and talking about a bunch of nothing and everything all at the same time. Robert loves it when his cousins get to come and have a sleep over with him. He would have one every night if he could or should I say if his mother would let him. Lena loves her baby dolls but wasn't so sure about baby Ava when she arrived and really didn't like Aunt Jeana or Mom holding her, but now she has really grown to love her! I still have her convinced that we don't want a baby at our house because they cry, poop, and take your toys away from you. Now we just need to convince grandma Jillene of the same thing!!!



