7 years ago
Monday, September 8, 2008
We were pleasantly surprised when Lori, Shay, and Britan came over to our house for a visit. I just couldn't resist getting out my camera and taking a dozen pictures of him!! He didn't really love it. Once the flash woke him you can see that he was pulling some pretty nasty faces at his Aunt Rae!! I didn't post the pictures that I took after I made him cry (they made me feel a little cruel). He is so darling and reminds me a lot of my Robert when he was a baby. You can definitely tell they are related. I would have to say that the Hale gene is pretty dominant. I just can't believe that he is already a month old. Where does all the time go?


1 Comment:
-
- Stacey Crandall said...
September 8, 2008 at 2:03 PMCute pics Rae!! He is so cute. I think you need another one!! We need a get together. Its been a while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



