Sunday, September 14, 2008

Prayers Please

We are exhausted today from a late night of phone calls from the hospital and no sleep from worry. My dad was taken into the hospital last night for signs of a heart attack. He was admitted into ICU and they are pumping him with blood because he keeps losing it from somewhere and they can't figure out where. They are doing tests today to check for internal bleeding or a bleeding ulcer. His blood sugar was through the roof and blood pressure was no better. He is on a nitroglycerin drip, insulin shots, and having blood transfusions. I would really appreciate everyone putting a prayer in for my dad!!!

UPDATE 8/15
I just talked to my dad and he sounds much better today but still not a solution in sight. They can't go in and do the test to see where he is bleeding until they figure out what is going on with his heart. They confirmed that he did have a heart attack and has two blockages in his heart. He is waiting to hear from the specialist to see what they are going to do next. It is possible that they will not be able to do the procedure here and will have to send him to a different hospital. Thanks to everyone for giving your prayers and support.

4 Comments:

  1. The Tulloss Family said...
    Your dad is in my prayers. Keep me updated.
    Brittney Q. said...
    I hope he's okay. We'll be keeping you in our prayers.
    Christy said...
    We will pray for your dad too, take care!
    Stacey Crandall said...
    It is not as fun to read your blog when its not funny stuff! I am thinking of you and your fam! And praying for you mom and dad also. Love ya. If we can help, please call. You know where I live!!!

Post a Comment