7 years ago
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
These are a few pictures of the kids I took at the park when we went and played last Friday. Aren't they just the cutest things ever? Okay so maybe I am prejudice, but I sure do love those two with their blond hair and blue eyes.





7 Comments:
-
- Jami said...
September 2, 2008 at 10:23 AMThey are super cute kids....I love the one were they are snuggled up....I can't believe how blond they both are!!! CUTE!!- Kimberlee said...
September 2, 2008 at 12:01 PMThey are both absolutely adorable!- The Tulloss Family said...
September 2, 2008 at 7:19 PMI think they're adorable too! You're blessed.- The Tulloss Family said...
September 2, 2008 at 7:32 PMIf you get a chance check out my friend's blog (His Story of Us). There's a link on mine. Her son, Aidan, looks a lot like Robert.- Robyn said...
September 4, 2008 at 11:00 AMI have to agree....they are adorable!! Good thing Lena looks so much like me ;)- mckenzie said...
September 4, 2008 at 1:06 PMyes they are!- Tina said...
September 7, 2008 at 12:51 PMYour kids are darling!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



