Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lena you crack me up!!!!!!


So as many of you know we not only had my dad in the hospital this past weekend we also had Drew's mom in with pneumonia. I had gone up on Friday night to see her and dropped the kids off with my sister in-law, Lori. I told the kids I was going to see Grandma Jillene because she was really sick in the hospital. Sunday night we decided to sneak the kids into ICU to go and see my dad. We are walking into the hospital and Lena said "Can we see Grandma too?" I turned to her and told her that grandma was gone. She stopped in her tracks threw her hands to her side and looked me square in the eyes with complete anger and said "Grandma is DEAD?" It was a nobody told me sort of question. At first I thought my 2 1/2 just said what? Then I burst out laughing. She would not walk or move until we explained to her that Grandma wasn't dead she was just better and able to go home. She had to ask me again if grandma was ok before she would continue to go inside. She makes me laugh, or scream EVERYDAY!!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Christy said...
    I am so glad that Jillene is okay. Poor little Lena :) that is so cute though that she loves her grandparents so much!
    Kimberlee said...
    Too cute.

    I didn't know Jillene was in the hospital. Is she doing alright?

Post a Comment