Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lena's Latest...

As I have posted in the past Lena is very very much into drawing and coloring. The other day we were at my brother's house and she came walking down the stairs from playing upstairs with Shay. I about fell over when I saw what she had done. Her and Shay had gotten ahold of BRIGHT PINK fingernail polish and painted Lena's hair. These pictures are after 3 attempts of washing it out. It was caked on her hair so bad I had to pull the hair away from the scalp. After 6 washes now we have almost removed all of the polish. She was so proud and couldn't understand why I didn't just love it. She had watched very closely the other night when my friend had colored my hair so who knows maybe that is what gave her the BRIGHT idea!!!


3 Comments:

  1. The Tulloss Family said...
    And I thought Aubrey's cream cheese mess today was bad...I guess I should count my blessings! How's your Dad?
    Kimberlee said...
    I just have to say glad it's you not me. :) How funny.
    Stacey Crandall said...
    I love the pink highlight it left. She is very artistic. You should encourage it and let it grow! What the problem???? :)

Post a Comment