Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Funny Son...


So I have posted in the past some funny comments that Robert has made but he came up with a couple of really good ones this week.....

1. Drew's work bought him a truck and wanted him to find a shell for the back of it to protect all his tools. Drew came home with the shell on the back and pulled it into the garage. Robert came out to talk to his dad and said ... "WOW dad I didn't know your truck was a transformer and could transform from a truck to a VAN!!! That is AWESOME!"

2. The other night Lena had a sleep over at her Aunt Jeana's and so in desperation to get Robert to sleep before 12:00 we took him for a ride into town to get ice cream. (car rides always do it for him especially with a tummy full of ice cream). We are getting in the car and Roberts says "You should never tell a girl she is fat, even if she is fat." I asked him where he had heard this and he replied "from Chowder's Dad." I have no idea who chowder is and how Robert knows his dad. Drew could see the puzzled look at me and told me that it is a cartoon. So I guess there is education on TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment