Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What can you remember?

Please leave me a comment! I look forward to taking a trip down memory lane with you!

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 Comments:

  1. Stacey Crandall said...
    Ya, you and Drew in the car is in perma brain lock! Thanks for leaving that on my blog, I did not even remember that until you wrote about it. I still mean it too!! I remember when you and Drew first found out you were prego with Rob. What a neat time that was for our family right at the perfect moment. I am so grateful for our more recent memories BBQ's, watching the girls play, all the fun things our families have done together lately. We cherish them... and now we can so easily look back at the blog history and remember... how fun. Love ya Rae!!!
    Stacey Crandall said...
    Ok! After I posted my comment I read it. I meant thank you for talking about the hair cut memory not that car memory. And I still mean that I thank you for all that you did do... and cont to do for my brother!!!
    Brittney Q. said...
    I remember when you joined the Israelsen family. We were all so happy that Drew found someone so great! I also noticed how much he changed for the better. Women are really good at doing that to men. :) I'm glad you're part of the big family now!

Post a Comment