Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Last night at dinner Robert was talking to us about his dad's work. He doesn't understand why we can't go to dad's work and see him. We were explaining that dad doesn't work at his work he works at different locations everyday. So here is how the conversation went....
Drew: "Dad doesn't just work at his work Rob I work EVERYWHERE and that is why you can't see me when I am at work."
I can see Robert sitting in his chair pondering this explanation.
Robert: "You don't work HERE dad."
The next few seconds were cold silence.......
and then I busted up laughing and in return got a pretty good dagger from Drew. This was pretty funny because Drew doesn't do alot around the house but only because it is usually done by the time he gets home. His sister's say I spoil him, I know I do but only because I love him. He works very hard everyday to provide for us and I just want him to know that I appreciate it and know he works for us even though we don't always see it!!! I love you BABE!!!!
1 Comment:
-
- Brittney Q. said...
July 23, 2008 at 2:58 PMThat's funny! I can see how that would be really confusing to a kid.



