Monday, July 14, 2008

The road trip continues


After leaving Park City we headed for Snow Mountain in Colorado (about a 7 hour drive) to meet up with the gang at the Israelsen Family reunion. It was a long drive but for the kids being as young as they are I really think they were troopers. I don't now how many more times Robert could have asked us if we were almost there. Thank heavens for his PSP and Lena's coloring book! When we finally arrived Robert greeted his great Grandpa with a bear hug. We had a great time in Colorado and the kids seemed to really enjoy themselves. One of the fun things they did was to go on a hike and see the waterfall. It was nice because it was easy enough for the small ones to make it on their own. Robert got half way down and saw Ben going up so he decided to go see it two times. The picture below is of Aunt Amie and Trevon making there way across the log going to the waterfall. Colorado was really beautiful but I guess I am just prejudice because I still think there is no where as pretty as Cache Valley!

Aunt Kellie was loving all the kids. Robert was just fine with letting her hug on him but Ben was a little taken back with the whole thing. Below you can see my little artists. They absolutely loved the craft shop. Lena can color for HOURS! Drew even made himself a new belt and Robert and Lena came home with wooden snakes and stuffed animals that they colored and painted all on their own.

We all went for a round of miniature golf and of course Ma won mostly because she was the only one keeping track of her score:) We had a great time seeing everyone and want you to know that our best friends are in our FAMILY!!!!!

2 Comments:

  1. The Tulloss Family said...
    Looks so fun! I wish I could have been there.
    mckenzie said...
    i'm sad we missed it!

Post a Comment