Sunday, July 27, 2008

24th of July











We headed to Bear Lake for the 24th of July to go camping with my brother Tom and his family. The next day first thing we headed for the beach to do some boating and play around in the sand on the dune buggy. My brother Mike and his family joined us that day. It was lots of fun hanging out with each other. We decided since no one was using the cabin we should stop there on the way home and stay over. Everyone loved the cabin and the kids really loved the zip line. I hope we can do it again soon.

2 Comments:

  1. Tina said...
    Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! Your new pictures of your family are so cute!!!
    Stacey Crandall said...
    looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could walk into the deals your brother walks into. Love the one of lena in the chair with her granola bar sleeping and eating :)

Post a Comment