Monday, July 21, 2008
So as many of you know Lena absolutely loves to draw!!! She will sit with coloring book and crayons for HOURS, I mean I am talking like four hours at a time. She loves her sidewalk chalk, crayons, coloring books and anything that she can draw with. She colors different than I have seen other kids color. She will get a lined notebook and keep in the lines with little lines and circles and she thinks she is writing everyones name. She got a hold of her dads music book and wrote between all his lines for him. He was very happy with her. The other day I was downstairs helping Rob out with something and Drew was up stairs in the shower. All the sudden I heard Lena saying MOM MOM COME AND SEE. So I went up stairs to see what she was so excited about. She had got her hands on Drew's sharpy that he always carries in his work pants and had decided to color her hands. (at least it wasn't the walls right?) She was so proud of herself and wanted me to take a picture. You can see how proud she is in the last picture and displaying her hands for the camera. I had to just breath and take the pictures the damage was already done.....



