Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful!!!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!! I just wanted to post about the things I am most thankful for and the top three on my list are....
1.Drew- What a fitting day to have our anniversary on!! He is my best friend and I can't even imagine life without him! His patience amazing me! Thank you so much for the last wonderful nine years!!
2.Robert- He is my little man who always has a hug and kiss for me and such a tender heart like his mom.
3.Lena- She is our Drama queen and brings such an awesome presence to our house. She loves being a kid!!!
4.I am also very grateful for my parents and there CONSTANT concern and interest in my life!
5.I am also very thankful for each and everyone of our siblings. Each and everyone of you are truely ONE OF A KIND, and we wouldn't have it any other way!

We love you all and for those of you we don't see today we sure did miss ya!!! But that just means more pecan pie for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment