Tuesday, November 18, 2008
The kids and I had went to the 100Th Disney Anniversary on Ice. It was so much fun and the company was great. We started out about four loading three kids in the back of Stacey's car and heading for Salt Lake. The kids watched for Aunt Stacey for about and hour, they were so excited they couldn't stand it. I think they were just as excited to go with Meg and Stacey as they were to go to the show. We stopped for dinner at the training table where the three kids kept us on our toes. After dinner it was time for the show. The excitement on the faces of the kids brought tears to my eyes. I wish we could always look at what faces us with the excitement of a child. They danced in the aisle clapped along with the music and thought that every time Mickey, Minnie, Belle, Stitch or any of the other waved that they were waving just to them. We had a great time. Stacey we need to do it more often. Thanks for the great company!
4 Comments:
-
- The Tulloss Family said...
November 19, 2008 at 9:49 AMThat's awesome. There are times I really wish I was there to do fun stuff like that with you guys. Aubrey would have LOVED it!- Stacey Crandall said...
November 19, 2008 at 10:13 AMRae, Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I can't tell you how much I loved spending that time with you and your kids. We really did have a lot of fun. I agree! We should do it more often! Luv ya! Stace- Stacey Crandall said...
November 19, 2008 at 10:13 AMRae, Can I get a copy of the pictures please.- Christy said...
November 21, 2008 at 4:31 PMWhat fun! I always wanted to go to one of those when I was little...maybe one day my wish will come true :)



