Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Traditions....




I love traditions!!! I have made it a personal tradition of mine to make pies for thanksgiving. I have always made pumpkin and pecan from scratch and when it came to the cream pies I threw in some jello pudding. But not this year, I came across a coconut cream and chocolate cream pie recipe added a few twists to it and made my own. THEY WERE DELICIOUS!!!! How mean am I making the kids pose for the picture like they are going to eat them and then not even give them a bite.....



Another thanksgiving tradition we started last year was decorating a Christmas tree and taking it to Grandpa Rob. We went and picked up Ma and delivered the tree.



If you look closely at Robert's decoration he made you will see he inherited his grandpa's art work and has perfected the stick person!!! (daddy drew the fishing pole for him) Robert told us it was Grandpa Rob and he had 2 hearts and one brain.

2 Comments:

  1. Stacey Crandall said...
    I just love it! I was very sad that I did not get any pecan pie. How about you come over for dinner! I will make dinner and you bring desert! HINT HINT! Specifically Pecan Pie! Ok, it's a date! I love when the kids remember dad. The other day Meg was talking about his picture and I just could not believe some of the things she was saying. She knows him!!! I know that!
    Kimberlee said...
    I love the Christmas Tree tradition. And I am sure Uncle Rob loves it too.

Post a Comment