Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Primary Program




This last Sunday was the primary program in our Sacrament meeting. Robert had his very own part and has been so excited about doing it for weeks now. He has been practicing the songs at home and we were very proud of him for getting up in front of everyone and doing so well. They looked so cute in there Sunday cloths I just had to take pictures before church.

6 Comments:

  1. Jami said...
    They are ADORABLE!!!! How cute!!
    Kimberlee said...
    They are so cute! Love the first picture.
    Jessica said...
    I can't echo my sisters words enough! You guys have very cute kids!!!!!
    The Tulloss Family said...
    I adore Lena's outfit! Beautiful children!
    Christy said...
    They look sooo cute. I wish we could have seen them. Ours is this Sunday. Kent gets to be in it too- playing his violin.
    benjammin said...
    These pictures are so cute, they are so grown up.

Post a Comment