Saturday, October 11, 2008

consequences of truth or dare.....

If any of you are up for a good old fashion game of truth or dare come on over!!! We had a great game of it one night of course I missed out on a few of the pictures. I didn't get the neighbor and ex deputy sheriff, Mike climbing the fence and using the road as the bathroom. We try to always make his so that they are on the edge of legal.(ha ha ha)Sorry Mike!! And I missed out on a picture of Lindthy with a dirty sock in her mouth crowing like a rooster. As most of you know I NEVER wear shoes if I can help it and Lindthy also had to lick the bottom of my foot from heel to toe YUM!!!! The picture with Thomas hauling Drew around the neighbor hood in the kiddie cart, with flat tires on the bike, is my absolute favorite!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment