Monday, October 6, 2008
So today is my birthday and I couldn't think of a more fitting post then to put one on about my greatest gift. MY HUSBAND. I saw this on someones blog and thought it was pretty fun to go back and remember!!!
HOW LONG DID WE DATE?
We started dating the week of new years and we were engaged September 18 and by the end of November we were hitched!
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST?
He kissed me first and I mean seriously who could blame him? It was kind of a mutual kiss I would say.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST?
Of course I did!!! Isn't it always the female that wears her emotions on her sleeve?
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST?
He called me the night after we met and asked me out for our first date. We went to the H2O dance club in Ogden. He takes me to a dance club and won't dance?! We stayed for the after hours party and had a ton of fun!!!
WHO SINGS BETTER?
He would say that I do but I love listening to him sing! The first song he ever serenaded me with was THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOUR LIFE we had been dating for about 3 weeks! If you have never heard it you can listen to it on my playlist. I love that song.
WHO IS SMARTER?
I am more book smart and he is definitely more street smart. He is really great at figuring something out by getting his hands into it and I am better at sitting down and figuring it out on paper!
WHAT ARE YOUR FULL NAMES?
We both have great family names which is why we choose to keep it going with our kids. ANDREW ROBERT ISRAELSEN named after father and grandfather and RACHEL ANNE HALE ISRAELSEN named after two of my grandmothers.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE?
He does which really sucks because the alarm clock is on my side and he wakes up before I do!!
WHO MOWS?
I do 99.9 percent of the time. Drew is great but he is not a huge fan of working around the house!
WHO COOKS DINNER?
I would have to say it is half and half on this one. If he is home.
WHO DRIVES?
If any of you know me at all you all know this answer. HE DOES I hate to drive and even hate going along for the ride! Drew always tells me I am the third child in the car...ARE WE THERE YET?
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN?
I would probably say I am but he puts up a pretty good fight!
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS?
He does....5 sisters and one brother. I have one sister and 2 brothers. But if we count step sibling I think I take the prize there. I have 5 step sisters and 4 step brothers.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS?
We each put one leg in and they usually rip right down the seam.
WHO IS TALLER?
He is but it really doesn't take much!
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED?
It will be our 9Th anniversary this November and I am looking so forward to the next 50!!
I LOVE YOU BABE AND THANKS FOR THE GREATEST GIFT EVER....YOU!!!
3 Comments:
-
- Brittney Q. said...
October 6, 2008 at 7:38 AMHappy Birthday! I hope it's a good day for you!- Tina said...
October 6, 2008 at 8:23 AMHappy Birthday Rachel!! You guys are so cute. I can't believe how much you two have changed over they years.- The Tulloss Family said...
October 6, 2008 at 9:03 AMHappy Birthday Rachel!



