Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I can't beleive he is 5!!!!


It seems like just yesterday that we were trying and trying to have a baby and after 4 long years of that we were blessed with our baby boy Robert!!! We believe with all our hearts that he is truly a gift from his name sake! I love this kid so much I can't even describe it. He always has a hug, kiss and "I love you" for his dad and I. On a good day he even has one for his sister.
Here is a list of my 10 favorite things about Robert


1.He never calls Lena by her name unless he is mad at her so if you hear him call her sister they are getting along.
2.He is a pretty sensitive kid and seems secure with sharing his feelings.
3.He loves his family and always makes sure that they know. My parents usually call and talk to the kids about 3 times a week and there is never a time that Robert doesn't end the conversation with I LOVE YOU!
4.He is an active and healthy five year old boy. It is very rare that Robert is seen sitting still.
5.He makes friends easily which will really help him out in life.


6.One day he reminds me of myself so much and then the next minute he is his dad all over again. He is the perfect combination!!!
7.He says that his dad is his best friend EVER! (he also says that his dad is the "nice one")
8.He is always the first one to climb up on my lap and give me a hug just when he knows I need one!
9.He has a true love of life and lives it to the fullest everyday.
10.He is a strong boy with a soft heart!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT!!! We love you so very much and can't even imagine life without you!!!

5 Comments:

  1. Robyn said...
    Happy Birthday Robert!! We love you!
    Kimberlee said...
    What a beautiful tribute to your birthday boy, Rachel. Happy Birthday Robert and Happy Belated Birthday to you Rachel.
    The Tulloss Family said...
    Happy Birthday Robert. You're awesome!
    Stacey Crandall said...
    Happy birthday to Robby! I love you soooo sooo much! Everything your mom said about you... It's true. We love you so much. You always have something clever to say, and my boys are so glad you can pass levels on their games for them!! :)
    Christy said...
    We hope you and Robert both had great birthdays. Loved the little tributes to Robert and Drew!

Post a Comment