Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Salt and Pepper

Robert had his cousin Adam come and have a sleepover. They are so funny together. I was calling them Salt and Pepper because they are completely opposite but really do complement each other. I came down stairs with the popcorn for the movie we were watching and there they were on the couch Rob with his arm around Adam.
Lena of course wanted her picture taken so the boys made it over her way and we took one with all three of them together. Adams expression in this picture cracks me up!!!
I put the tent up for the boys to sleep in on the basement floor. They thought it was a GREAT idea until it came time for them to actually sleep in there. So needless to say they slept in Robert's room and only used the tent for PRETEND. Robert really enjoys playing with Adam and I am sure we will have lots more sleepovers with him!

2 Comments:

  1. The Tulloss Family said...
    So cute! Aidan's top 4 teeth are loose right now. I'm sure he will look just as silly.
    The Tulloss Family said...
    Wrong post - operator error! What I meant to say was that its so neat that all the cousins are such good friends. Wish we could be there to have sleepovers too.
    Love, Missy

Post a Comment