Thursday, August 14, 2008

A boy and his dog!



This is our Dog Phil. I asked for him for my birthday last year, I was browsing KSL and he just looked up at me with his eyes and won me over. Even better he was fully trained when we got him!!! He has been such a great dog. Robert has slowly taken him over lately. Phil is always by his side and it is really fun to watch the relationship and bond they are sharing. He puts him on the tramp to jump with him and they go down the slide together. If Robert spends the night somewhere else Phil has stress. He goes and sniffs Rob's room all night long and looks for him everywhere. I guess it is true dogs are a boys best friend!

2 Comments:

  1. Brittney Q. said...
    He's cute! I didn't know you had a dog.
    Tina said...
    Those are the cutest pictures. I love the second one. He is so proud!! I would say that Phil is pretty lucky!

Post a Comment