7 years ago
Sunday, August 3, 2008
The other day Lena and I went with my niece Bonny to find the perfect wedding dress. Lena was in Heaven and just couldn't get enough of all the beautiful shoes, dresses and veils. Drew isn't to fond of seeing her in a veil. I can't imagine how he will actually feel when the time comes. She was so cute and would just stare at herself in the mirror. She would put on shoes and pose for the camera. It was fun to watch her natural girl instincts come to the surface.


3 Comments:
-
- Kimberlee said...
August 4, 2008 at 9:23 AMCute, cute! I was bummed I missed you at the reunion. I wanted to say hi and that I love to read your blog, but you guys snuck out of there to quickly.- Tina said...
August 5, 2008 at 10:36 AMShe is such a girl!!! I love her.- Chad & Whit said...
August 5, 2008 at 12:48 PMLuckily Drew has a long time to come to terms with her wedding day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



