Friday, August 29, 2008
Well today must be my lucky day. Last weekend my cute husband went downtown and bought me the camera that I have been wanting really bad!!! He bought me the Nikon D60, when he handed it to me he said "happy birthday, merry Christmas and happy anniversary". I took the kids to the park today to play around and so I could play around with my camera. I told them we would stop on the way home and get ice cream at Casper's. We went to the ice cream shop and there was a sign on the door that said "closed for medical emergency". The kids were disappointed and so I told them we would go across the street to Macey's and get a box of ice creams and go home and eat them. So we go and park and get the kids in the cart. I get inside the store and run into one of my old friends so I talk to her for a few minutes. I also run into uncle Jim and talk to him for a while. Needless to say it wasn't a quick trip into the store. We get all checked out and start walking to the car. I look up and see a jeep just like mine but the door is WIDE OPEN, I think to myself what kind of idiot....then I realized it was my Jeep!!!! I think I had 10,000 thoughts rush through my mind, my camera is on the front seat along with my $400 cell phone, and Drew's check from work. Drew is going to KILL me! I got to the car as fast as I could (like that was going to change anything!) Nothing was missing!!! So I just thought I would let you all know what you could of had because of my stupidity!!! Like I said before it must be my lucky day!!!
3 Comments:
-
- Stacey Crandall said...
August 29, 2008 at 4:01 PMHOLY CRAP!!!! YOU SCARED ME!!!! I AM SORRY THE DAY STARTED OUT UNLUCKY BUT ENDED LUCKY!!! SO DO YOU LOVE IT???- Kimberlee said...
August 30, 2008 at 4:26 PMIt IS your lucky day. If it was me and my luck the camera, phone, pay check AND the car would be missing. :)- The Tulloss Family said...
August 30, 2008 at 6:33 PMDon't you just love the mommy brain? I'm so glad you were protected from a major loss!



