7 years ago
Monday, December 22, 2008
So Drew and Brent both got early Christmas presents. We had the chance last weekend to go to the cabin and test them out.
3 Comments:
-
- Jessica said...
December 23, 2008 at 10:36 PMOkay so we really are your neighbors. I just looked at the Branch address list and realized that we live like five houses away from you. (56 S)- Jessica said...
December 24, 2008 at 2:11 PMTell Drew thanks so much for plowing the driveway! I didn't see him because we were in town all day cleaning up our town house and we were so thankful when we got home and are drive was plowed!- Jessica said...
December 24, 2008 at 2:11 PMTell Drew thanks so much for plowing the driveway! I didn't see him because we were in town all day cleaning up our town house and we were so thankful when we got home and are drive was plowed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



