Monday, March 30, 2009

Winter Wonderland

We took full advantage of the beautiful snow storms we have had the past week and headed for the cabin. Lena and Rob love going to the cabin and love when we can get out and go for a snowmobile ride.

Robert had a great time with Adam and Carson and I really enjoyed getting to spend some one on one time with Melissa!

Drew took Stacey and I for a ride up the hill in the sled and lets just say it was bumpy, snowy and FUN!

The boys finally talked Uncle Chad and Thom into taking a cruise in the sled and thought the most fun was hanging on the back of the sled to see how far they could get, Rob, Landon and Tanner all made it succesfully up to the meadow and back down without letting go....they were so proud.

Drew, Chad and Thom went for a ride on Saturday and except for the fact that the trail sled was Thom's only option they seemed to have a really good time.

I love spending time at the cabin and I am glad I gave up to my fears about going(because my dad was in the hospital) and went to enjoy a great weekend with the family!

3 Comments:

  1. Stacey Crandall said...
    Rae, I love the pics. They are so fun. I loved every minute that I got to be there. I wish that we could have stayed the whole time. I am glad you decided to go, also!
    Brittney Q. said...
    you guys always have so much fun up there!
    The Tulloss Family said...
    Looks like a blast! I'm glad you had a good time. How is your dad doing?

Post a Comment