7 years ago
Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Once again I am asking for prayers for my dad. He was taken again today by life flight because he had a stroke. They told us tonight that if he can survive the next 3 to 5 days he has a good chance. It is really hard seeing a parent in this condition. The hardest thing was being in the room when they are asking them if they want to be resuscitated, if they wish to be on life support and if they wish to donate their organs. It has been an extremely long night and I find that I can't get to sleep because I am worried that the phone will ring. Please pray for my dad and wish for the best.
3 Comments:
-
- Jessica said...
March 18, 2009 at 12:44 PMWe will definately be thinking and praying for you and your family.- Stacey Crandall said...
March 18, 2009 at 3:22 PMSo sorry you have to be going trough this Rae!! Love ya! And our thoughts and prayers are with you. Call me if you need anything!- The Tulloss Family said...
March 19, 2009 at 9:40 PMHugs and prayers being sent your way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



