Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy third birthday Lena!!! I love this girl so much. When Lena was two weeks old she gave us quit a scare and stopped breathing on us. Luckily I had a great neighbor and first responders that were awesome. I can honestly say I have NEVER been so scared in my life. The thought of losing a child is aweful so my heart goes out to any one and everyone who has ever had to experience it. That day when we took her into her the nurse looked at her and looked at us and said well she is SMALL BUT MIGHTY!!! I have never heard something that describes Lena better than that. She brings so much joy to our house and has really begun to get a funny sense of humor. She loves putting on a show for her dad and I and really loves it when Rob thinks it is funny as well. Her latest and greatest is her butt dance and if you can really get her to do it she puts in her dad's neck dance and tongue with it....it is a riot! The trick is trying to get her to do it on command...doesn't happen very often. 


3 Comments:
-
- Stacey Crandall said...
February 23, 2009 at 9:34 AMYet again! If you can make a baby as beautiful as that! You should be held responsible to have more! :) Oh! I love her!- The Tulloss Family said...
February 23, 2009 at 4:21 PMI just wanna know how you keep from eating her...she's so dang cute! Happy Birthday Lena.- Melissa Melo said...
February 24, 2009 at 1:06 PMI think you should try to video record this so called but dance so the world can enjoy her even more. I love you Lena!!!



