Friday, February 13, 2009

He's HOOKED!

Robert is HOOKED. Drew has been taking Robert ice fishing and he loves it. The first trip Robert came back in wet from knees to toes. I asked him what happened and he said dad and uncle Chad pushed him in the hole when he was trying to fish. I asked the big boys about this and they laughed...I guess what REALLY happened was Robert thought he could put his ice chips back on top of his hole and stand on it and from his wet pants I guess he figured out that didn't work. The second trip was more successful they even caught fish this time (that is how Robert describes it). It is his new favorite and Robert can't wait until their next adventure.




3 Comments:

  1. Robyn said...
    Drew....I think this is awesome! The one thing that Cameron still talks about is ice fishing with grandpa. I am so proud of you for passing these things on to Rob!
    benjammin said...
    Ice fishing sounds fun and cold! Robert looks like he doesn't mind. Yeah, a girl! Camber is way excited.
    Kimberlee said...
    What a fun day! And like Robyn said, it reminded me of Rob too.

Post a Comment