7 years ago
Thursday, March 4, 2010
So lately in my spare time I have picked up a new hobby...well actually an old hobby I just discovered again. I have made a stack of hot pads in many colors a baby blanket and my newest is the cute headband. I figure this is more productive then setting on facebook playing poker...although I am very good at poker to bad the money isn't real, of course Drew loses as much as I win so in the end we would still break even!
2 Comments:
-
- Robyn said...
March 5, 2010 at 9:11 AMI think you should learn to make the little booties and hats to donate to the hospital in Honor of Noel :) I would buy the yarn if you would make them ;)- Christy said...
March 5, 2010 at 10:02 PMI love your new picture- I don't know how new it is, but I love the picture on the train tracks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



