Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Challenged


So I was challenged by my sister in-law Stacey (which I just love and have enjoyed getting to know alot better the last few months) to create a blog. One thing about me is if you challenge me to do something I will do it. I have to say that I really didn't need one more thing to try to keep up with though. This may be fun and an easy way to keep in touch with family and friends and share our lives with them. We'll see how it goes I guess.

4 Comments:

  1. Uncle Bert said...
    Rachel, Nice Blog. I just visited you and Stacey this morning. Hope you have fun blogging. Nice picture of the family....was that taken last fall (the first pic you see) obviously the second pic was in the winter time.
    c/ya, Uncle Bert
    Stacey Crandall said...
    Love it Rae. If you want to look at more templates go to Pyzam.com once you select one it gives you instuctions on how to select and copy to blogger and you can put in if you would like. Just something I learned. I think if we all actually do this it will be fun. :) Stacey
    Drew Israelsen Family said...
    Hey uncle bert thanks for the visit!! The picture was taken at Teton springs in Victor after an afternoon of swimming and fishing. My boss gave us a weekend there after they found Robert last year which was a great get away and to a place where we felt really close to Rob...fishing.
    Mandy said...
    Hey Rachel, like the blog, and love the pictures!

Post a Comment